Virtual visits are now available from your Western Wayne Physician Providers. While we love it when you visit us in the office, we understand that it is not always convenient to do so. Secure video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in the office, without taking time from your busy life.
Video visits are great for
- Cough and Colds
- Sinus Problems
- Skin Conditions-Rashes
- Chronic Pain Follow Up
- Medication Refills
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Sore Throat
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Follow Up
- Eye Infections
How it works
- Schedule appointments: Schedule your virtual visit directly with the front desk staff
- Confirm your info: Check your email or text message to log in and confirm your information.
- Have your device ready: Use either a computer, tablet or smartphone and be sure to allow both the camera and microphone.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you are connected hard wired or WiFi (is my wifi button on ). Open the link in Safari or Google Chrome
- See your providers: You can log in up to 10 minutes before your virtual visit .
- Timeliness: Please do not join your visit late. If so you may receive a text or call from your provider that you have to cal the office and reschedule.
How to Join Your Video Visit